Parksville Vacation DealsAt Oceanside Village Resort we regularly have accommodation specials and vacation deals year round. Whether it be a discount on a cottage rental or a special offer vacation package deal there are always opportunities to save on your Parksville vacation. Please check back frequently to see what specials we are promoting.
Bird Watching By The Beach
- Bird tours start October 2, 2018 - Every Tuesday morning. Meet at 9:00 a.m. at the Parking Lot near the Lions Club Playground at the Parksville Community Park
- Visit fascinating areas of Parksville/Qualicum Beach and outskirts
- Neil Gooding of The Backyard Wildbird and Nature Store in Nanaimo leads the tour
- Visit our blog
Sip Savory Salish Sea
- While enjoying one of our beautiful designer cottages
- Drop in and enjoy a tour and tasting at the brand new Mt. Arrowsmith Brewery located 5 minutes away
- Voted #1 Best Craft Brewery in BC for 2018!
- Won three medals for their various beers with their Blonde Ale winning Best Worldwide
- They have a menu full of designer fares to tempt your taste buds
The Gift of Giving More
- Book one of our beautiful Dogwood or Arbutus cottages for three to seven nights
- Updgrade to a Grand Spacious Cypress or Eaglecroft Cottage (sleeps 8) for the same low rate
- Based on availability of cottages
Taste Café & Bistro
- Visit one of Parksville’s No. 1 eateries!
- Tantalize your taste buds with their never ending treats
- Daily specials and a vast variety of menu fare
- Dine in or out on the patio
- Liquor license and call early for a reservation so you don’t miss out!
Bundle Up For Winter
Two By Two
- Two nights stay in one of our fabulous Cypress cottages for $414.00
- Receive Charcuterie Board (for two) and 2 Tasting Flights of Mount Arrowsmith Beer at the Arrowsmith Brewery
Two Turtle Doves
Wearing Five Golden Rings
- Rent a cottage for 5 nights
- Get 2 additional nights free.
- Why not have a whole week away? Snuggle by the fire in one of our beautiful up to date cottages knowing you get 7 nights for the price of 5?