Activities, Attractions and EventsThere's plenty to do and see at Oceanside Village Resort and surrounding areas on your Parksville BC vacation. You can golf, swim, soak, hike, ski, fish and browse in interesting local shops and dine in many of the Oceanside area's fine restaurants. One of the many reasons why we are a top choice for a Parksville vacation rental.
Indoor Swimming Pool
- The Oceanside Village Resort swimming pool is surrounded by windows featuring beautiful wooded vistas. It is conveniently located close to the vacation rentals.
- Measuring 23' x 50,' there's plenty of space for the kids to have fun while more serious swimmers can get a great lap workout.
- And for total relaxation on your vacation, there's nothing like a soak in the hot tub.
- Both our pool and hot tub are kept pristine with a state-of-the-art system that ensures you enjoy clean, clear water.
- Two outdoor patios are available on our Parksville resort and are ideal spots to catch a few rays and visit with friends -- old and new alike.
- Adjacent to the pool is a fitness room equipped with treadmills and a cross trainer so you don’t have to pause your fitness regimen while on vacation.
- Tranquil Moments Salon & Day Spa, located on-resort, has become one of Parksville's favourite neighbourhood spas. The spa provides quality treatments in a warm and inviting environment. Tranquil Moments' friendly and knowledgeable staff are expertly trained to ensure long-lasting results while providing you with helpful tips on maintaining healthy skin. Tranquil is your on-resort source for all your vacation relaxation needs, spa packages and aesthetic treatments. Visit www.tranquilmomentsspa.ca for more information. 250-947-9887
- Aglow Salon, provides exceptional hair care, ranging from a maintenance free look to the hottest hair styles. Aglow Salon is one of the most fashion forward salons in the Parksville area specializing in the latest hair trends including a complete range of hair care services that focus on individual treatment, service and devotion to you. Be sure and call ahead as the salon appointments are often booked weeks in advance. 250-586-9379
- Taste Café & Bistro is ranked #1 on Trip Advisor! Taste's menue features twists on classic recipes of modern comfort food made fresh with local and seasonal delicacies. Enjoy locally roasted coffee and casual business lunches in the bright Café featuring West Coast décor and local artisans, or soak up some sun on the patio. On your way to the beach? Order a Taste Picnic Basket or boxed lunch to bring along to near-by Rathtrevor Park. 250-586-8676. Taste Café & Bistro is fully licensed.
- Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf - Kids of all ages have a ball at this one-of-a-kind miniature golf experience, which features two different courses, a clubhouse offering a range of tasty treats and patio overlooking it all where your kids can have their picture taken with the "giant fish." 250-248-8290. Opening March 9 - October 8, 2018