Hotel vs Cottage
Pool and Hot Tub
Tranquil Moments Spa
Taste Cafe & Bistro
Show 'N Shine Car Buffs
Dress For Les
Local Spring & Summer Events
Local Winter Events
Links of Interest
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Click question to reveal answer
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Your cottage will be ready for check-in at 4:00pm on your day of arrival. On your day of departure check-out is at 11:00am.
Guests are able to check in 24 hours a day.
Is there a daily cleaning service?
- No, cottages are self-contained, therefore the cleaning is done upon check out.
Are there any cleaning fees?
- No, cleaning fees are included with your stay but upon checkout, if we are to find excessive cleaning is required, that cost is put back on the guest.
How close is the beach to the resort?
- The beach is a 15-minute stroll from the resort accommodations along a lovely groomed trail through the forest. There is also access by vehicle.
How late is the Recreation Centre Open?
- The recreation centre is open daily from 8:00am - 10:00pm
How are the cottages equipped?
- All the cottages are fully equipped including full sets of linens, dishes, pots & pans, hairdryers, dishwasher, washer & dryer, fridge, stove & BBQ's, gas or electric fireplace, and patio furniture on the back decks, etc.*
Do cottages have phones?
- Most cottages come equipped with telephones and have a direct dial phone number. Telephones allow local calls free of charge; to make long distance calls you will need a calling card. Please confirm that the cottage you requested has a telephone if it's required.
Is there a playground on/near the resort?
- No, each cottage has a small yard. There is a play area at Rathtrevor Beach nearby the resort and a water park a short drive away in the city core.
What amenities do you have?
- On the Oceanside Village Resort grounds we have a recreation centre that features a state-of-the art indoor pool, hot tub and exercise room. There is also a Hair Salon, Day Spa, Café/Bistro, Ladies Clothing Boutique, along with a 36 hole mini golf course and laser tag bumper cars.
Do you allow pets in your cottages?
- Some cottages are pet friendly. Please mention your pet at time of booking so you are assigned the proper cottage. A maximum of two pets allowed per pet friendly cottage. Pet Fee - $20/daily or $100/weekly
Is there a charge for extra people staying in the cottages?
- Yes, please see our
Section for details.
Do you rent by the week or month only?
- No, we allow for one night stay with an extra $30 fee applied and only when availability allows. Otherwise, it is a two night minimum.
Are the cottages non-smoking?
- Yes, ALL the cottages are non-smoking.
* Each cottage is individually owned; amenities vary.