No Resort Fee
Hotel vs Cottage
On-site Amenities and Local Attractions
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Click question to reveal answer
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Your cottage will be ready for check-in at 4:00pm on your day of arrival. On your day of departure check-out is at 11:00am.[Text Wrapping Break]Guests are able to check in 24 hours a day.
Is there a daily cleaning service?
- No, cottages are self-contained, therefore the cleaning is done upon check out.
Are there any cleaning fees?
- No, cleaning fees are included with your stay. However, if upon checkout we find that excessive cleaning is required, that cost will be billed to the guest.
How close is the beach to the resort?
- The beach is a 15-minute stroll from the resort accommodations along a lovely groomed trail through the forest. You can also access the beach by car.
How late is the Recreation Centre Open?
- The recreation centre is open daily from 8:00am - 10:00pm
How are the cottages equipped?
- All the cottages are fully equipped, which includes full sets of linens, dishes, pots & pans, hairdryers, dishwasher, washer & dryer, fridge, stove & BBQs, gas or electric fireplace, and patio furniture on the back decks, etc. Since each cottage is individually owned, amenities may vary between cottages.
Do cottages have phones?
- Your cell phone will have reception on the resort grounds. Some cottages also have a landline, which allows local calls free of charge. To make long-distance calls you will need a calling card. Please confirm that the cottage you requested has a telephone if you require one.
Is there a playground on/near the resort?
- No, but each cottage has a small yard. There is a play area at Rathtrevor Beach nearby the resort and a water park a short drive away in the city core.
What amenities do you have?
- On the Oceanside Village Resort grounds, we have a recreation centre that features a state-of-the-art indoor pool and hot tub, as well as an exercise room. There is also a Hair Salon, Day Spa, and Café/Bistro, along with a 36-hole mini golf course and laser tag bumper cars.
Do you allow pets in your cottages?
- Some cottages are pet friendly. Please mention your pet at the time of booking so you are assigned the right cottage. A maximum of two pets is allowed per pet-friendly cottage. The pet fee is $20/daily or $100/weekly.
Is there a charge for extra people staying in the cottages?
- Yes, please see our
Section for details.
Do you rent by the week or month only?
- We require a two-night minimum stay. We also rent by the week, and in the shoulder/winter season by the month.
Are the cottages non-smoking?
- Yes, ALL the cottages are non-smoking.