Parksville/Qualicum Beach Things To Do
Spring/Summer Events & AttractionsThere are plenty of things to do in Parksville and Qualicum Beach during the Spring and Summer. The area is bustling with festivals and special events and there is surely something for everyone. Whether you like to just sit and relax by your vacation rental, meander the endless sandy beaches/hiking trails, or partake in the many attractions that bring so many beach seekers to our area, there is something for everyone.
Here is a list of the upcoming events and attractions in the surrounding Parksville/Qualicum Beach area for the Spring and Summer Season. Our Parksville cottage resort is in a close convenient location to these activities as well. Please check back as this event calendar is frequently updated.
If you are interested in any of these Spring and Summer Parksville activities or our accommodations please contact us.
For more Events information in our area, please visit Parksville Qualicum Beach Tourism click here
Other Area Attractions Include
- Riptide Lagoon Adventure Park -Two 18 hole mini golf courses, laser tag bumper cars and arcade
- Fast Time Grand Prix - 35 turn NASkart race track
- Tiger Lily Farm - Barnyard, petting zoo, pony & horseback trail rides
- Qualicum Cheeseworks & MooBerry Winery - learn about cheese/wine making during demonstrations, explore the barns, meet the various farm animals up close or walk the farm trails
- North Island Wildlife Recovery Centre - Watch and learn all about the various animals currently being cared for and take in live demos with releasing of the eagles
- Coombs Old Country Market/Goats on the Roof - Worldwide famous for their international foods, imported gifts, in store baked goods, eateries and of course the loveable Goats on the Roof
- Year Round Golfing at 5 outstanding golf courses minutes away
- Tofinio/Ucluelet storm watching – 3 hour drive from our Resort
- Skiing Mount Washington – Pillow top to Powder Top in one hour
- Pacific Rainforest Adventure Tours www.rainforestnaturehikes.com
- Mondays - Parksville Qualicum beach Treasures Tour : Sightseeing, exploring waterfalls, wine and cheese tasting, wildlife viewing
- Wednesdays – Tofino/Ucluelet Tour : Beachcombing, rainforest trails, shopping in Tofino
- Fridays & Saturdays – Wine Lovers Tours, sightseeing, exploring and wine tasting
- Horne Lake Caving – interesting this time of year due to more water flow through the caves www.hornelake.com
- Exploring our own local treasures such as Rathtrevor Provincial Park, Englishman River Falls, Top Bridge, Little Qualicum Falls, Hiking Mr. Arrowsmith & more!