Parksville BC Tourist AttractionsThe Parksville and Qualicum Beach areas have many so points of interest for travellers to experience that many keep coming back year after year. Fortunately, Parksville attractions are in close proximity to each other so you can visit many on your visit and Oceanside Village Resort is located conveniently nearby many of them. Whether you are visiting solo, with a special someone or with your family there is something for you to do.
There are numerous theme park attractions but also many opportunities to connect with nature. Parksville is known for it's many hiking trails, spectacular waterfalls, abundance of wildlife and scenic parks. Don't worry, there are also many first rate restaurants and shopping if that's your favorite way of spending an afternoon. Whether you are staying for a few days or a week, there won't be a shortage of activities and attractions for you to enjoy.
If you are wondering what to do in Parksville, view the many Parksville attractions in the following list to help plan your vist:
- Riptide Lagoon Adventure Park - Two 18 hole Mini Golf Courses, Laser Tag Bumper Cars - right next door to our resort
- Rathtrevor Park/Beach - 12 to 15 minute walk from our resort. Adjacent from Riptide Lagoon
- Coombs Country Market - World famous for its Goats On The Roof - Hwy 4 towards Port Alberni and 10 min. from our resort
- Fast Time Grand Prix - Naskart Go Karts
- Tiger Lily Farm Barnyard and Trail Rides - Petting zoo for the children, feed the animals or go for a pony/trail ride
- Qualicum Cheeseworks (Morning Star Farm) & Moo Berry Winery - wander about the farm and feed the animals
- North Island Wildlife Recovery Centre - bears, birds and what have you
- Englishman River Falls - lots of hiking trails up and down the river
- Top Bridge Park - great hiking trails all through the park and walking distance from our resort
- Horne Lake Caves - Majestically placed amid the mountains. Easy to hard caving
- French Creek Marina/Pub - fishing charters, fish off the breakwater or purchase local fresh seafood from the store
- Little Qualicum Fish Hatchery - watch the salmon spawning up the river or stroll the trails along the river
- Nanaimo Aquatic Centre - wave pool and water slides
- Hammerfest Biking Trails - One of the best on Vancouver Island
- Mt. Washington Ski Resort - Fun both summer and winter
- Mount Arrowsmith Brewing Company - a new craft brewery in the Parksville / Qualicum Beach area. Starting with four popular craft ales you can try them at their tasting room or Taste Bistro also offers pints on tap.