Parksville Winter Events & AttractionsParksville vacations aren’t just for the summer. Winter is also a great time to visit and there are plenty of things to do in Parksville. Here is a list of the upcoming events and attractions in the surrounding Parksville/Qualicum Beach area for the Winter Season. Our cottage resort is in a close convenient location to these activities as well.
If you are interested in any of these activities or our accommodations please contact us.
Winter 2018 Events & Attractions will be posted in the fall. For more Events information in our area, please visit Parksville Qualicum Beach Tourism click here
Other Area Attractions Include
- Year Round Golfing at 5 outstanding golf courses minutes away
- Tofinio/Ucluelet storm watching – 3 hour drive from our Resort
- Skiing Mount Washington – Pillow top to Powder Top in one hour
- Pacific Rainforest Adventure Tours www.rainforestnaturehikes.com
- Mondays - Parksville Qualicum beach Treasures Tour : Sightseeing, exploring waterfalls, wine and cheese tasting, wildlife viewing
- Wednesdays – Tofino/Ucluelet Tour : Beachcombing, rainforest trails, shopping in Tofino
- Fridays & Saturdays – Wine Lovers Tours, sightseeing, exploring and wine tasting
- Horne Lake Caving – interesting this time of year due to more water flow through the caves www.hornelake.com
- Exploring our own local treasures such as Rathtrevor Provincial Park, Englishman River Falls, Top Bridge, Little Qualicum Falls, Hiking Mr. Arrowsmith & more!