Parksville Winter Events & AttractionsParksville vacations aren’t just for the summer. Winter is also a great time to visit and there are plenty of things to do in Parksville. Here is a list of the upcoming events and attractions in the surrounding Parksville/Qualicum Beach area for the Winter Season. Our cottage resort is in a close convenient location to these activities as well.
If you are interested in any of these activities or our accommodations please contact us.
- Every Monday: Crib at Parksville Legion 7 p.m. / Bridge at Qualicum Beach Legion 7 p.m. / Bingo at Parksville Legion 6 p.m. / Badminton Christian Fellowship Q. Beach 6:30 p.m.
- Every Tuesday: Bird Walks in various locations with Neil Robins 9 a.m. Parksville Community Park /Ladies Pool Q. Beach legion 1 p.m. / Fun Bridge Q. Beach Senior Centre 9:15 a.m.
- Every Wednesday: Sole Sister Walking 10 a.m. 248-8515 / Chair Yoga at Bare Roots Yoda 10 a.m. / Oceanside Floor Curling 1 p.m. Arrowsmith Hall in Coombs
- Every Thursday: Bingo at Parksville Legion 6 p.m. / Mexican Dominos at Q. Beach Legion 1 p.m. / Drip in Bridge at Q. Beach Senior Centre 12:30 p.m.
- Every Friday: Women’s Spin Class- Bodyworks Gyn 5:30 p.m. / Music Trivia Shady Rest Pub 7 p.m. / Drop in Darts Q. Beach Legion 7:30 p.m.
- Every Saturday: Farmer’s Market in Q. Beach 8 a.m. / Men’s Pool at Parksville Legion 11 a.m. / Bingo at Parksville Legion 6 p.m.
- Parksville Gem Show – Jan 10 & 11
- Every Saturday - Qualicum Beach Farmer's Market
- Every Sunday - Music Every Sunday at The Old School House in Qualicum
- Every Sunday - Enjoy the spring bulbs happening at Milner Gardens
- Every Tuesday - Bird walks with Neil Robins - Parksville Community Park
- Bluegrass Jam - Crown & Anchor Pub March 1 & 8
- Open Mic with Scott & Hope - Rod & Gun Pub March 1 & 8
- Hay Fever, Mischief is Bliss play at the Village Theatre - March 1 thru 4
- Music Trivia - Shady Waterfront Pub - March 2
- Country/Blues Jam - Crown & Anchor Pub - March 4
- Music with Kevin & Debbie - Black Goose Pub - March 5 & 7
- Extreme Karaoke - Rod & Gun Pub - March 6
- Alberni Valley Rock & Gem Show - March 10
- Nanaimo Chamber Orchestra, Rhapsody & Reverie - March 18
- Million Dollar Quartet - Chemainus Theatre - March 23 & 29
- Forest Bathing Walk - Rainforest Tours - march 24
- Wetland Birding Tour - March 24 & 25
- Brant Geese in the Bay - Parksville Community Park - March 25
For more Events information in our area, please visit Parksville Qualicum Beach Tourism click here
Other Area Attractions Include
- Year Round Golfing at 5 outstanding golf courses minutes away
- Tofinio/Ucluelet storm watching – 3 hour drive from our Resort
- Skiing Mount Washington – Pillow top to Powder Top in one hour
- Pacific Rainforest Adventure Tours www.rainforestnaturehikes.com
- Mondays - Parksville Qualicum beach Treasures Tour : Sightseeing, exploring waterfalls, wine and cheese tasting, wildlife viewing
- Wednesdays – Tofino/Ucluelet Tour : Beachcombing, rainforest trails, shopping in Tofino
- Fridays & Saturdays – Wine Lovers Tours, sightseeing, exploring and wine tasting
- Horne Lake Caving – interesting this time of year due to more water flow through the caves www.hornelake.com
- Exploring our own local treasures such as Rathtrevor Provincial Park, Englishman River Falls, Top Bridge, Little Qualicum Falls, Hiking Mr. Arrowsmith & more!