Parksville Summer Events & AttractionsParksville is full of activities for everyone during the busy summer season. Whether you like to just sit and relax by your vacation rental, meander the endless sandy beaches/hiking trails, or partake in the many attractions that bring so many beach seekers to our area, there is something for everyone. Here is a list of the upcoming events and attractions in the surrounding Parksville/Qualicum Beach area for the Winter Season. Our cottage resort is in a close convenient location to these activities as well.
If you are interested in any of these activities or our accommodations please contact us.
Updated Attractions coming soon
For more Events information in our area, please visit Parksville Qualicum Beach Tourism click here
Other Area Attractions Include
- Year Round Golfing at 5 outstanding golf courses minutes away
- Tofinio/Ucluelet storm watching – 3 hour drive from our Resort
- Skiing Mount Washington – Pillow top to Powder Top in one hour
- Pacific Rainforest Adventure Tours www.rainforestnaturehikes.com
- Mondays - Parksville Qualicum beach Treasures Tour : Sightseeing, exploring waterfalls, wine and cheese tasting, wildlife viewing
- Wednesdays – Tofino/Ucluelet Tour : Beachcombing, rainforest trails, shopping in Tofino
- Fridays & Saturdays – Wine Lovers Tours, sightseeing, exploring and wine tasting
- Horne Lake Caving – interesting this time of year due to more water flow through the caves www.hornelake.com
- Exploring our own local treasures such as Rathtrevor Provincial Park, Englishman River Falls, Top Bridge, Little Qualicum Falls, Hiking Mr. Arrowsmith & more!